WELCOME TO ANOTHER WEEK OF FUN AND YUM here at Weekend Potluck!
We're so glad you've stopped by today...
This is a wonderful beverage for fall...and for the holidays too.
Let the slow cooker do the work for you and fill your home with an awesome fragrance....And only 5 simple ingredients!!
The recipe with the most clicks with a link back was ~
Old Fashioned Meatloaf by Miz Helen's Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Easy Caramel Apples by Served Up With Love
King Ranch Chicken Casserole by Five Heart Home
And, a personal favorite ~
Pumpkin Spice Blondie Bars by Kitty's Kozy Kitchen
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video Please use a direct link within your post.