WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
When I share something worth sharing...again...
It isn't too early to think about gift giving from your kitchen.
This is one of my favorite things...simple, delicious & frugal
(Only 4 ingredients!).
I love it because it's caffeine free and I can enjoy it as an evening warmup.
Also at this link are some printable gift tags.
Before we go any further, let's just say we are delighted to be adding another
special gal to our Weekend Potluck Hostesses....please extend a warm
welcome to Mary of Sweet Little Bluebird!!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Crock Pot Turkey Breast by Spicy Southern Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Caramel Pumpkin Skillet Pie by Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Cloud Like Crescent Rolls by Eat Cake for Dinner
And, a personal favorite ~
Copycat Fruit & Nut Kind Bars by The Big Man's World
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sweet Little Bluebird ~ Mary
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.