WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
Always so happy you stop by to share...or check out what's being shared.
When I share something worth sharing...again...
These guest-worthy chicken pillows are one of our favorites. Chopped Chicken, soup, cream cheese and butter ...rolled up into a crescent roll. Swoon!!!
Just a reminder to go to the link before pinning...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Shoney’s Strawberry Pie by Kelli’s Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Chicken Fried Steak with Gravy by In Good Flavor
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars by South Your Mouth
And, a personal favorite ~
Easy Caramel Sauce by Simply Suzanne's at Home
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.