Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Homemade Laminate Floor Cleaner

Yep, just 3 simple ingredients and water and you can make your own laminate floor cleaner that will WOW everyone! 

When we sold our house a few months ago, the realtor and purchaser both begged to know what I used on my laminate floor because it had such an awesome shine.  I think it was a real selling point!! 

Needless to say, they both wrote down the recipe! 

It nearly brought me to my knees to have to pay high dollar for my laminate floor cleaner ($13 - Are you kidding me???), so you can imagine the thrill it was to find a homemade recipe....especially one that worked so nicely! (And cost about $1!)


HOMEMADE LAMINATE FLOOR CLEANER

1 cup water
1 cup rubbing alcohol
1 cup white vinegar
1 Tb. liquid dish soap
1 qt. spray bottle 


Mix together and put into a spray bottle.  Use as you would purchased cleaner - spray and mop.....and enjoy the $$ savings!!

You may have to buff it up a bit, but we found just walking on it with our socks did the 'trick'....




You might also enjoy these Homemade recipes...

















Print Friendly and PDF
















1 comment :

Printfriendly