WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
If your week has been as crazy as mine, I want
you to join me in sitting and resting a bit.
What fun to check out these delicious recipes being shared today!
When I share something worth sharing...again...
I just LOVE fall dishes, and using up luscious apples to make this
applesauce...sweetened with honey, agave or your choice of sweetener...
is a real treat.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Simple Pretzel Toffee Bark by The Better Baker
(Thanks so much!)
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Hawaiian Potato Salad by Cooking with Curls
Grilled Honey Chipotle Lime Chicken Wings by Meatloaf and Melodrama
And, a personal favorite ~
Angel Lush Cakes by Simply Suzanne's at Home
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun.When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!