Hope you're enjoying some cooler days and maybe more time baking?! Fall is my favorite time of the year! Just gotta love pumpkin and apple anything during this season of cooler temps, sweaters & football!
When I share something worth sharing...again...
I think pumpkin and cream cheese are the perfect match.
Can't wait to make this wonderful bread again soon!!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Poor Potato Hamburger Casserole by Mirlandra’s Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Cheesecake Swirled Pumpkin Brownies by With a Blast
by Crazy for Cookies and More
And, a personal favorite ~
Caramel Apple Crisp Pie by Angels Homestead
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun.When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!