Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Have you tried Chobani Simply 100 Crunch??

Hello all from the Sunshine State!

Hubby and I are enjoying our time in a warmer climate...lots of sunshine...soaking in Vitamins D and SEA.  ;-}

I am currently taking a break from new recipes at my blog, but couldn't resist the opportunity to participate in a Chobani program after being approached by their nice people. 

The idea is to promote their awesome Chobani Simply 100 products and to share ideas about starting off the year saving calories, increasing exercise, or whatever you do. 

I do LOVE Chobani yogurt - and these new Simply 100 Crunch products are perfect for me.  I am all about crunch, so having the yogurt and the crunch all in one package is right up my alley. Made with only natural ingredients, 
Chobani Simply 100 Crunch offers a guilt-free way to enjoy creamy/crunchy (my fav texture combo) healthy snack that leaves you full and your waistline intact. 

Being out of the colder weather, I am definitely enjoying walking every day in the RV park where we stay.  I downloaded the "Simply Walking" app, that counts my steps, how long I walk, and calories burned.  It's great!

And since I already downloaded "My Fitness Pal" to count my caloric intake, and to add my exercise, I feel like I'm really on track in the new year. 

Here are some simple ideas to help you burn 100 calories!

ut 

Please please please click on this link to check out these awesome Chobani products so you can be looking for them on your grocery shelves to help you get started on the right foot to good health in the new year. 

Chobani Products

I love making smoothies with Greek yogurt for added protein.  Blend with a banana (I keep slices frozen ready to toss into a smoothie). Add some almond milk....peanut or almond butter, some fruit and blend away.  Always a great way to begin your day on the go. 

Thank you kindly to Chobani for inviting me to share more of their goodness!















Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly