Sunday, August 7, 2016

Tangerine Paradise Punch (w/essential oils)

I'm SO glad I tried this recipe I recently saw on the AromaTools website, using doTerra essential oils to add an extra kick to this awesome recipe! 

Summer's not over yet...we still have time to 'chill' with refreshing drinks like this healthy one. 

I used sugar free lemonade (a naturally sweetened mix like Crystal Lite),
50/50 reduced sugar orange juice, and frozen mixed fruit. 
I had a mixture of pineapple, peaches, mangoes and strawberries. 

Use any fruit combo you'd like.


My hubby and I both raved about how refreshing this simple drink is. 
And you don't need ice because the fruit, blended in the blender, makes
it very cold and tantalizing. 

This would be so special to serve to girlfriends who have come for a visit or just as a special treat to serve your family. 

Please don't hesistate to go to the doTerra website to read all about the nutritional benefits of this delightful beverage. It's SO good for you. 

(If you'd like to know more about oils, you could even stop by my own doTerra website here. These awesome oils 
are making a big difference in our home) 

We thought 3 drops of the tangerine essential oil made this perfect, but
I'm sure it would be totally awesome without the addition of oils. 
That just adds a POWER PUNCH to this tasty treat. 

(Tangerine oil is known for its cleansing properties, and for supporting a healthy immune and respiratory system.)

(to pin, hover over photo)

TANGERINE PARADISE PUNCH 

1 qt. ready-made lemonade 
(I used sugar free naturally sweetened mix, like Crystal Lite)
3 drops doTERRA Tangerine essential oil 
1 c. orange juice 
2 c. frozen fruit 
(I used peaches, mangoes, pineapple and strawberries) 


Put all ingredients in a blender. Blend until fairly smooth.

Pour juice into pitcher/cup. Serve and enjoy!


Linked to Weekend Potluck


You might also enjoy 










Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly