Friday, December 1, 2017

Peppermint Mocha Cheesecake Dip {Option to add Essential Oils}


OOOOO - 
I am SO excited to share this simple recipe with you!

I've wanted to make it for a long time and I finally made it to share for a Thanksgiving feast with friends-like-family! 

I saw the recipe at Melissa's Served Up With Love months ago and have been thinking about this so much, I really did dream about it a while back!!!  I made a few simple changes, that are optional, so just do your 'thing' like I did, and it's sure to be gobbled up quickly. 

It's so easy and will be a real hit at any (holiday) party!

Honestly, it whips up in just minutes!!! 

My hubby had surprised me with some Andes mints recently, and 
lo and behold...I hadn't eaten all of them when I made this tasty dip...


So I decided to top it off with chopped Andes, but mini chocolate chips would work just as well.  I also chopped a few small candy canes to top it off.
Loved the color AND the flavor of the peppermint candy canes too. 

I added a little more creamer, and I also added a couple of drops of peppermint essential oils.  You could use peppermint extract if you'd prefer, or none at all. 

Just taste as you mix and see what you think. 

I think this is a fabulous dish to take to share with any crowd. 
It's thick and smooth and just creamy enough to scoop with a graham cracker or pretzel and still hold its shape. 

Enjoy every yummy bite. 



PEPPERMINT MOCHA CHEESECAKE DIP 

1 pkg. (8 ozs.) cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. peppermint mocha coffee creamer
1 tub (7 ozs.) marshmallow cream 
1 tub (8 ozs.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 drops peppermint essential oils, optional
(or 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract) 
chopped chocolate candies and candy canes for topping 
(mini chocolate chips work great too) 

In large bowl, combine cream cheese, creamer and marshmallow cream; beat with mixer until smooth.  (Add essential oils or extract if using). Fold in whipped topping. Pour into bowl; top with chopped candies. 

Serve with chocolate or regular graham crackers or pretzels for a delightful sweet and salty treat. 

Serves 6 - 8


Linked to 



Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly