Thursday, February 4, 2010

It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!

Hello Everyone!

I'm taking a break from regular posts for the upcoming week...and for the month, in general. I can't resist sharing some pictures to show you just what I'll be enjoying!  My precious brother, Alan, and his dear wife, Heidi, own a villa on St. Kitts island in the Caribbean, and they've more-than-generously given me a week to stay there!!!  I'm taking along 4 girlfriends and we'll be enjoying this gorgeous place from Feb. 6th - 13th. This will be my post-60th birthday celebration. Please don't turn green. *_*  I'll be more than happy to tell you about it when I return home. When this is posted, we will have driven to Florida. We covet your prayers for safe travels and for our families to stay safe and well while we're gone.  

Bon Voyage...or Hasta Manana...or whatever!


1 comment :

  1. Sorry, it's too late....I just looked in the mirror and I AM GREEN!

    I am missing you already and praying that you all have the bestest, most incredible memory making time of your lives....even without me!

    My prayers are with you...God bless...BIG HUGS! Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly