Friday, July 30, 2010

THANK YOU MORRIS PRESS COOKBOOK COMPANY!!

I can't sing the praises of Morris Press Cookbook Company LOUD enough! They have been awesome to work with every step of the way. May God bless those dear folks for all the ways they've encouraged and helped me. I've told them if I lived in NE, I'd have to work with them.  It's unreal to me that in this long process, I'm not aware of one 'mess up' by them. WOW!  If you would like info about how to purchase one of my new release, click on the button for "Recipes & Recollections" just below my blog button, at my main page, and it will take you to a page with info.  They arrived this past Monday and it's been a very BUZZy week but oh such fun!

1 comment :

  1. Love your cookbook page, sweet thing! So professional and just the right amount of "tease" to make my mouth water for those yummy recipes! Can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly