Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Healthy Peanut Butter Dip {No Refined Sugars}

Please be sure to hop over to my 'other' blog post today -
Honey-Sweetened Snack Mix - MMMM!


AND.....I'm so tickled that my Peanut Butter Delight was featured at this week's linky party at Totally Tasty Tuesday - if you haven't seen that recipe, you'll want to..it's delightfully delicious!

Onto the recipe for today....

This is a healthy snack for any time of the day - even for breakfast!

Delicious protein and fruit - it would be a great way to begin the day!

It would be a great after school snack as well.


I was pretty doggone H-A-P-P-Y! when I saw this healthy treat at This Chick Cooks. Katie graciously shares whole food recipes and tips. Please stop by and check her out.
I doubled this simple recipe and enjoyed it with bananas. Oh my!

Another one of Katie's recipes that I 'pinned' some time ago is very popular at my Pinterest Boards  It amazes me how it continues to be the #1 RE-pin.

Check it out at the link below....

(I think just maybe...she loves peanut butter as much as I do!=)


Healthy Peanut Butter Dip Recipe
(makes about 4 servings)

4 heaping Tb. natural peanut butter
3 Tb. plain nonfat Greek yogurt
2 Tb. unsweetened applesauce 
couple dashes of cinnamon 
1 tsp.honey or agave nectar (optional)
chopped peanuts for garnish, optional

Mix all ingredients, except peanuts, cover, refrigerate, then serve. Garnish with chopped peanuts.

1 comment :

Printfriendly