Sunday, April 28, 2013

Gooey Peanut Butter Bars



If you've never been to Lark's Country Heart blog...stop what you're doing now and pay her a visit.  She has an amazing talent for creating dishes of her own. 

This woman FLOORS! me with the ideas she comes up with!

And her heart is as big as the sky! I love her to pieces as a blogging buddy and appreciate her sweet spirit.  She is one of 3 (of us) co-bloggers at 
Country Cooks Across America blog.

This is a yummy bar cookie made using a cake mix.  I love the ease of not having to measure things like flour...sugar...baking powder, etc. etc., especially when I'm in a rush. 

And I think you can never go wrong making anything with sweetened condensed milk!! Click here for my homemade recipe...reducing the sugar amount. 

These cookies are a special treat...anytime...any day and would be great to make for a bake sale or a snack in a hurry. 


LARK'S GOOEY PEANUT BUTTER BARS

Click here for the full recipe....

 They will make your kitchen smell heavenly!!

Linked to Weekend Potluck

6 comments :

  1. You are such a pretty lady. I just love you and am so thankful you are in my life. I cherish your friendship so much.
    Thanks so much for sharing my page & recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you are sweethearts! You both lift everyone up! It's an honor to be blogging buddies with both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely bars! Everything with peanut butter is so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound so yummy! My big kids and the little ones would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Gooey Peanut Butter Bars are nice. Thanks. ClickDrinks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! These look amazing!

    I would love for you to link up to my TGIF Link Party! Who knows, you just might be featured next week!

    http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-peek-into-my-paradise-tgif-link-party.html

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly