Wednesday, July 10, 2013

3 Easy & Marvy Microwave Dishes {Blast from the Past}


This really is the way to fix nice juicy corn on the cob. 
My husband once did a whole bushel of corn...4 ears at a time...for the
freezer because he loves it this way. 






Warm chocolate pudding is comfort food for me.  This can be ready in just 
minutes....MMMMM! (I like to add a dollop of peanut butter). 




Oh so much easier than cleaning a head of cauliflower and having pieces fly all over the kitchen.  Remove the core, place it in the microwave and cook...
This is just wonderful! 





3 comments :

  1. The microwave can be such a saving grace in the kitchen! I have a friend who sells Tupperware and they have these stack cooker things that allow you to cook entire meals by microwave. She calculated she saved like $500 in a year from cooking in the microwave, from the energy saved by not using her stove or oven! Crazy right? Plus I read that the microwave preserves nutrients in vegetables the way no other type of cooking can so that's just an added bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipes! =)
    ( I love chocolate... )

    Pinning to save!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly