Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ranch Burgers

These yummy burgers are a snap to make.  I do so love E-Z P-Z!

I love ranch dressing on everything, so putting the dry mix IN these burgers just made them better than ever. 

I think it works great to cook these on a Foreman grill, but 
if you want to cook them on a gas grill, I would suggest adding the seasoning to the burger, then adding the cheese when you're ready to serve.  It could be pretty messy otherwise to try to grill the burgers with cheese oozing out of them. 

Most of the time, I just fry them up in a pan...and LOVE them!! 



RANCH BURGERS

1 (1 oz) pkt. dry ranch dressing mix
1 lb. ground beef
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
4 lg. hamburger buns

Combine dressing mix with beef and cheese.  Shape into 4 patties; cook thoroughly.  Serve on toasted buns. 

Linked to Weekend Potluck


5 comments :

  1. Oh how I love Ranch on everything, Marsha. Why I never thought to mix it in the hamburger is beyond me!

    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guys would love these burgers, Marsha! Another great meal for the grill. Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband loves anything ranch and he will love me even more when I make these for him! Great recipe Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delicious! =)
    I've been craving a good hamburger...

    Pinning to save!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! If you added bacon bits or served it with slices of bacon, you'd have the "cracked out" trifecta that Plain Chicken is obsessed with. She has found so many ways to combine ranch, cheddar, and bacon in so many recipes! Anyway, these sound great and look nice and juicy!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly