Wednesday, July 17, 2013

3 Simple Veggie Dishes {Blast From The Past}

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY TO OUR KAITLYN ISABEL
(I like to call her Kaitybel)

 We are excited that she and her family are
coming to visit us for a few days next week!
They live nearly 3 hours away so that's always 
a special treat!




This is a favorite summertime dish...and I'm not even fond of cucumbers!
Very tasty and simple.

 Cucumber Cracker & Bagel Spread



A great way to dress up asparagus...





A very popular recipe when I serve it. A healthy summertime dish. 






3 comments :

  1. aw have a great time with your family! And I think it's funn you don't care for cucumbers but they're featured in two recipes today! tee hee! I'm not a cucumber fan either but I'd eat both, and i fact had bookmarked your salad in my cookbook both b/c of the name (since I live in KS) and b/c it's healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your family! =)

    I love cucumbers..but havent had any in a while, - guess I better visit our local Farmers Market!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Kaitybel a doll? Happy birthday to her and have a great visit. xo

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly