Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Corn Pudding (An Awesome Side Dish)




I have seen so many versions of this simple recipe.

Honestly, I haven't tried very many because I'm satisfied with this one.

It goes great alongside soup or any meal, really.  I didn't cut this up for the photo because I was taking it to the neighbors along with some soup.

I do believe it's a favorite at holiday meals too. 

Moist and delicious - simple to mix - quick to be eaten! Add grated cheese or sauteed broccoli if desired.

Enjoy every scrumptious bite! 

CORN PUDDING

1 stick butter or margarine, melted
2 eggs, beaten
1 c. sour cream
1 (15 ozs) can whole kernel corn, undrained
1 (15 ozs) can creamed corn
2 (10 oz. each) boxes Jiffy cornbread muffin mix

Preheat oven to 350*. May add butter to dish and heat, as oven preheats, until it melts.  Grease 9" X 13" X 2" baking pan.  In large bowl, combine all ingredients with wooden spoon.  Pour into prepared pan and bake 35 - 45 minutes.  (always be sure to check on 'low' end of time)

Yield: 12 - 15 servings  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly