Sunday, April 13, 2014

Adorable and Simple "Carrot Shaped Treat Bags"


I am always! thrilled to find a quick, simple, frugal and adorable craft idea!

I discovered this one at allfreecopycatrecipes.com shared by
AllFreeKidsCrafts.com by Amanda at Crafts-n-Things for Children. 

You can't possibly go wrong with these simple treats..use orange jelly beans, goldfish, reese's pieces, orange popcorn puffs or even orange play doh!

I had some 'frosting bags' on hand, but you can order some 12" cone shaped bags here for less than $5! (free shipping even!)

I ordered them to have on hand for next year!

Have fun with this.  You'll be done in just a few minutes and they're just 
oh so cute!!!! I am excited to share them with my long-distance grandchildren who are coming to visit for Easter!



CARROT SHAPED TREAT BAGS

cone shaped bags
goldfish
orange jelly beans
Reese's Pieces
Play-Doh 
small rubberbands
green curling ribbon

I went to the Dollar General store a few blocks away and got a box of 'whales' (they're in the cracker section...and they're a brighter orange than goldfish are) and a bag of Goldfish. 

I was able to fill all 3 (large) bags with just a little left over. I tied up the top of the bag with a rubber band, being sure to wrap tightly. Then I cut curling ribbon...I suggest using at least 3 -5 pieces at once. Tie in double knot around the rubberband, and then curl the ribbon tightly. 


The Easter Bunny will be hop, hop, hopping along very soon! 
And YOU'LL BE READY FOR HIM!  *-*

Linked to Weekend Potluck
Meal Plan Monday


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly