Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sugar Free Lemonade Cheesecake Pie (Lots of flavor options!)

I'm so excited about this recipe I'm bumping it up over a few others I have already scheduled.  This is one terrific summertime dessert! 

I've had this recipe from Kraft in my files for many years.  It's such a quick and easy dessert during hotter temps,
especially for those watching their sugar intake. 


I love that you can change up the flavors in all sorts of ways...whatever drink mix (single servings of sugar free for water bottles) you want. 

I used a single serve sugar free Crystal Light for water to flavor this puppy...so there's all kinds of options...cherry/limeade, raspberry/peach,
pink (or yellow) lemonade...just about any flavor you can find in those little packets.  You only need 1 tsp. of sugar free (I would suggest using more  mix when it's sugar full) 

 How Hubby and I enjoyed the first piece, and he raved about how light and 
creamy it was. 

This is going to be a very popular treat for us this summer...no doubt about it.  Hope it will be for you too. 

(hover over photo to pin) 

SUGAR FREE LEMONADE CHEESECAKE PIE 


1 (8 ozs) pkg. (fat free) cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. sugar free lemonade drink mix
(or use 1 Tb. Country Time lemonade mix for full sugar)
1/4 c. cold (fat free) milk
1 (8 ozs) tub (fat free) whipped topping, thawed
1 prepared 9" graham cracker crust

In large bowl, combine cream cheese and drink mix; blend with mixer until smooth and creamy.  Gradually beat in the milk.

Whisk in the whipped topping; pour into crust. 

Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. 

Linked to Weekend Potluck
             Full Plate Thursday
          Meal Plan Monday










Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly