Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Easy Pumpkin Mousse Dip ("Lighter Choice")

Here's a quick and delicious dip that can be ready in minutes. 

A great idea to whip up at last minute to take to a party to share! 

And it can be made lighter using sugar free instant pudding and fat free whipped topping if desired.  YUMMM OH YUMMM!

(Just so you don't feel so guilty eating all those cookies with it!) 

And did I mention it only has FOUR simple ingredients!!?? 

My much-younger-than-me Florida friend Wendi shared this with me and it's in my last cookbook...FORK FAVORITES.   

(I'll never forget when Wendi and I saw another dip recipe in another cookbook...it was titled PUMPKIN MOOSE DIP!  We both get so tickled over things like that and do a lot of laughing together!! It's NOT an animal!
It was misspelled.) 



(hover over photo to pin)

PUMPKIN MOUSSE DIP 

1 can (15 ozs.) pumpkin puree
(Not pumpkin pie mix)
1 sm. box (4-serv. size) instant (sugar free)
cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
click on link below to get recipes for...
1 tub (8 ozs.) (lite or fat free) Cool Whip, slightly thawed 

In a large bowl, combine pumpkin and dry pudding mix (a whisk would work great). When smooth, add spices, then fold in Cool Whip.  Serve with gingersnaps, graham cracker sticks or even apple slices for a light snack.  (I served it with Biscoff cookies that are amazing for this dip!
And I was tickled to find windmill cookies at my local Dollar General store)


You may also enjoy...







Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly