Friday, June 14, 2019

Easy Peasy Slaw Salad (quick & easy)


Summer is just around the corner!

This is a wonderful salad that's full of flavor, and color too.  Perfect for
making ahead or making and serving right away. 

And it's ready in minutes!!!! 



It's a Taste of Home recipe so you know it's gotta be good. 

I love that it uses pre-packaged slaw mix (I used tri-color for more pop!). 

It's beautiful and so delicious. It fulfills my need for C-R-U-N-C-H too!  I enjoyed a BIG bowlful soon after I made it. 


EASY PEASY SLAW SALAD 

1 - 1# bag frozen peas, thawed
(about 4 cups)
1 bag (14 ozs.) coleslaw mix
4 - 5 green onions, chopped
1 c. poppyseed dressing
1 c. (honey roasted) peanuts

Place peas, coleslaw mix, and onions in large bowl.  Stir in poppyseed
dressing.  May refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately. Stir in peanuts just before serving or just sprinkle over the top. 

Yield: 10 - 12 servings

Linked to 
Meal Plan Monday


You may also enjoy these...













Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment :

  1. I love salads, Marsha, and wish I could enjoy a big bowl of any of your salads with you!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly