Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Good News!

I truly enjoyed time with daughter Deb and family last week.  Little Sam is doing great recovering from surgery. Drs. removed 20% of his large intestine and he's now eating like a champ and his system is definitely a 'go'...if you know what I mean.  =)  Sam smiles so much and I just had to share one of my favorites shots of him...Thanks again for your prayers on his behalf. God is good...all the time!

He has the biggest blue eyes that just melt your heart!

MORE GOOD NEWS....

My taco chicken recipe was #1 viewed at Jane Doiron's Melt in Your Mouth Monday #27 last week.  I feel very honored....especially since there were 96 other recipes linked there. 


AND....


at Mandy's Recipe Box's Totally Tasty Tuesday too.  I've followed both of these blogs for some time...two of the very first I began following...and am blessed to be featured there.

If you haven't tried this tasty dish yet...I suggest you check it out.  It's definitely a popular family favorite.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUPPORT ME!!!

2 comments :

  1. So glad that things went well with your little sweetie. He is adorable. Congrads on the great responses to your recipe. I going to be making it myself. Yes, God is good all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam is just so precious....I am happy that everything went well for him. And it sounds like you enjoyed your stay.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly