Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm so honored!

I am just stunned...and honored too!

My recipe for Taco Chicken was the #1 viewed at a Jane Doiron's 'Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms' Melt in Your Mouth Monday linky party last week. 

Jane Doiron is an amazing blogger, and a dear email buddy of mine.  She's done many things to help me, as a newbie to the blogging world. I have been so touched by the time she shares with me. She's SUCH a busy lady.

I just love Jane's website.  She's so professional and I continue to learn from her.

In fact, I've got Jane's cookbook packed to take to my daughter's with me. *-*

She has a lot of traffic Gals - NO wonder my numbers climbed so drastically in the last week. 

WOWZERS!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE A PART IN MY GROWING FAN NUMBERS!

AND THANK YOU JANE TOO!!!!

OK...if you haven't viewed this delicious recipe yet...go check it out here   You'll want to make it soon.  It's been a family favorite at our house for years. It can be made a day ahead too....which is what Jane's website and cookbook are all about. 
(BIG CYBERHUGS TO YA'LL!)

7 comments :

  1. Marsha, you're so sweet! Thank you for such kind words about me and my site! I really appreciate it!

    I've learned a lot from you too, my friend. If I could be half as wonderful as you are as a mother, wife, and grammy, it would make me the happiest person in the world! You're such a great role model!

    Thanks for your support and friendship! It means a lot to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an honor....just like you said. Congrats on most viewed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! But I'm not surprised...that recipe looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, you deserve it! I'm so glad you are getting the traffic you deserve! :) Now I'm off to check out that taco chicken recipe too!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly