Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cranberry Cutouts {Simple}

This is going to be my last post until after Christmas...please be sure to read the quick second post I have for today.


Here's a very simple idea I didn't get to share for Thanksgiving, but would be just as great for Christmas.

Cut out both ends of your jellied cranberry sauce can, use a knife to go around the jelled yum and slide it out of the can.

Slice it into about 8 pieces, then cut out with cookie cutters -
WA LA! 



Makes them a little more 'inviting' and is cute.


Use the leftovers in some red jello mixed with apples, celery & nuts.  YUM!

Linked to Foodie Friends Friday

7 comments :

  1. This is a great idea. The kids especially will enjoy them. This is my first visit to your blog, but I'll definitely be back.I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. What a great idea! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas Marsha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes the canned cranberry sauce look special and festive, very good idea! Merry Christmas Marsha to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'day and what a great idea, true!
    This will definitely be on my list to do!
    Cheers! Joanne
    What's On The List
    http://www.whatsonthelist.net
    Foodie Friends Party now on FB http://www.facebook.com/whatsonthelist
    Cheers! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute idea. I love cranberry sauce. Thanks for linking up this week with Foodies Friends Friday

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly