Thursday, July 5, 2012

Strawberry Kool-Aid Pie (No kidding!)

I knew I would have to try this easy pie and wasn't disappointed in the least! 

It's so simple to put together and so worth the wait for it to set up! 

My blogging buddy, Libby at Cooking with Libby, has some awesome recipes....I knew this one had to be a winner! I can always trust that the recipes she shares will be WONDERMOUS!!  Please stop by her blog and tell her I said hello.  She has a great personal story too. 




Who doesn't LOVE recipes with only 4 ingredients????  


EASY PEASY I SAY....lest we forget...SUPERDUPERYUMMY too! 


I had some fresh strawberries and strawberry kool aid on hand, but Libby made cherry pie.  Either way, they'll be gorgeous and delectable!


Top it with whipped cream if you'd like for a special presentation. 



STRAWBERRY KOOL-AID PIE

1 pkg. Kool-aid (unsweetened - any flavor) 
1 - 14 ozs. can sweetened condensed milk
1 - 8 ozs. tub of frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 - 9" pre-made graham cracker crust
whipped cream and/or strawberries for garnish, optional

Place the kool-aid, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped topping in a large bowl.  Mix and stir until it's well blended. (I used my whisk).
Pour creamy filling into graham cracker crust. Refrigerate 2 - 3 hours until set. Garnish with toppings and serve. 


It's definitely a Sweet Treat!


Linked to Weekend Potluck
Mix it up Monday

                                                                      MeAndMySweets

5 comments :

  1. What a great summer pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect party pleaser.....An gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a Foodie Friday linky party today. Would love for you to contribute one of your delicious recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love Kool-Aid pie! So refreshing for hot days. Fresh strawberries on top sound even better!!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly