Thursday, November 22, 2012

Amazing Chicken Squares & Happy Thanksgiving from the Weekend Potluck Gals


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YA'LL!  

Hope you enjoy a fabulous time enjoying family, friends, food and fellowship!
We truly have soo much to be thankful for, and wanted to tell you all
how grateful we are that you come to our table to share your delicious
dishes! 

We've decided to take a break from Weekend Potluck this busy weekend, but sure would love for you to check out last week's party posts.  SO many wonderful dishes linked up there. 

Please be sure to come back next Friday! 

I am truly! thankful for each of you who come to my blog to see what I've been cookin!  You make a real difference in my life and I don't take that for granted. 

I will share a FF recipe with you...just cause I have so many great ones I'd like to share...again

This one is for one of my all time favorite chicken dishes, but of course, you could use leftover turkey as well.  Cream cheese and a little cream of chicken soup mixed with chicken or turkey, wrapped in a crescent roll.  What's not to love?  



(click link below)
Amazing Chicken Squares

See ya next Friday!!!!!

2 comments :

  1. I hope you are having a great weekend! =)

    Im going to try your Amazing Chicken squares recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're taking a break! I forgot all about the party, remembered, checked and now I'll be ready for next week! Hope your Thanksgiving was a blessed one!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly