WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
Where I share something worth sharing again...
These yummy Payday cookies use your leftover candy corn in them. They're not only delicious - they're cute too!
(click on link below)
Thank you all for linking up...and coming back! We are always thrilled to have you at our table!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week......
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Crockpot Tavern Sandwich by Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Smothered Ranch Chicken by I Thee Cook
Cowboy Casserole by Crafty Home Improvement (Mis)Adventures
And, a personal favorite ~
Caramel Apple Cobbler by Julie's Eats & Treats
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!