Where I share something worth sharing...again....
This wonderfully moist banana bread quickly becomes a favorite to everyone who tastes it. It makes several loaves and freezes great too. Makes an awesome gift to give for the holidays too.
(click on link below)
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Colorful Swirl Cookies by Walking On Sunshine
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Candy Christmas Lights by Kelli’s Retro Kitchen Arts
Basil Garlic Goat Cheese Schmear by Sumptuous Spoonfuls
And, a personal favorite ~
Chicken Bacon Crescents by Julie's Eats and Treats
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!