Wednesday, March 20, 2013

3 Marvy Make-Ahead Meals {Blast from the Past}

What woman doesn't want to fix a good meal and not spend a lot of time doing it? 
This wonderful dish is so tasty and it can waiting to be popped into the oven 
when you're ready. 





I am thrilled when I can freeze things ahead in preparation for putting it together
quickly later. Toss everything into the freezer and put in the crockpot later. 
What's not to love? 




One of my readers commented on this recipe recently and said her husband said 'MMM' EVERY bite he enjoyed....and he rarely said anything about her homecooking! Creamy...easy...lots of veggies. Topped with Tater Tots - 
the kids will love it too! 

Chicken Tater Tot Bake (Bake one - Freeze one)

2 comments :

  1. I love casseroles! Your recipes sound so good! =)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvy-I really need to start using that! lol! That tater tot casserole looks worlds better than the failure I made a couple years ago (it had beef). Can't beat a casserole for comfort food!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly