Thursday, March 21, 2013

Divine Praline Brownies {Sugar Free Option}



This is a wonderfully simple and simply wonderful recipe I found at 
Gooseberry Patch Online

AND IT'S CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!

You know GBP has the bestest recipes!
(& did you know I get the honor of having one of my recipes shared in their upcoming fall book - Hometown Harvest? YEHAW!)

I made this a sugar free treat for us, using a sf brownie mix and Splenda brown sugar blend.

It was very tasty.  A good brownie is always hard to beat!

Try dressing up your next brownie mix - you won't be sorry. 

And this has only FOUR ingredients!  I LOVE IT!


DIVINE PRALINE BROWNIES 

(Sugar Free) Brownie mix that makes 9" X 13" panfull
(about 22 ozs)
1/4 c. butter
1 c. brown sugar, packed
(or 1/2 c. Brown Sugar Splenda for S-F)
1 c. chopped pecans

Mix brownie mix according to package directions.  Spread in a greased 9" X 13" baking pan. Set aside.  Melt butter in a skillet over low heat, add brown sugar and pecans. Heat until sugar dissolves; drizzle over brownie mix.  Bake at 350 for 25 - 30 minutes.  Cool and cut into bars.  Keep refrigerated.

Yield: 12 - 15
Linked to Foodie Friends Friday
Whatcha Whipped up Wednesday
Weekend Potluck

8 comments :

  1. This sounds SO good! I love pralines, and I love brownies, so these should be great! PINNED! Thanks! :)

    Joy @ Yesterfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Marsha, do these ever look good! I can just about taste their yumminess right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These brownies look awesome! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how nice and fudgy they are! Crazy you only need the butter for wet ingredients and they're not dry-pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marsha, your brownies look awesome. Great to go with a nice cup of hot coffee.

    P/S Forgot to tell you in my yesterday comments, I did a step by step bread roses using sandwich bread and pastry basket which you might like to try. It's in my January posting.

    Have a nice weekend, regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your add in to this recipe. Yummy pralines. Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday. Your co ost from Nosh My Way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look amazing! I am sharing them on my Walking on Sunshine Facebook page today at 3:00. Thank you for sharing with Foodie Friends Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly