Wednesday, June 5, 2013

3 Sensational Strawberry Desserts (Blast from the Past)

This is a favorite summertime dessert! This recipe also includes a link for an easy 'push' crust. SUCH an awesome treat. Sugar-free options to lower your sugar intake...you can have your pie, and eat it too.  *-* 

Sensational Almond Strawberry Pie




Layers of strawberries, angel food cake, sweetened condensed milk, and Cool Whip!  Crazy good! 

Strawberry Spectacular




This NO-BAKE cheesecake is such a scrumptious treat. Can be whipped up quickly too. 

Lowfat Strawberry Cheesecake Pie (Sugar Free Option)

3 comments :

  1. They all look great, Marsha, and I love anything with strawberries. I'll take a bite of each, please. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make these soon! =)
    Pinning to my Dessert board.

    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the Strawberry Spectacular this weekend for a family gathering, it was very good! A great summer dessert!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly