We gals here at "WP" extend best wishes to you for an enjoyable and safe July 4th week!
When I share something worth sharing...again...
I enjoyed this lovely cooling coffee drink just this week and had to share it with you...simple to make and so refreshing!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Snickers Cake by The Country Cook
A Few More Sweet Treats, perfect for your upcoming 4th of July Celebrations.....~
Pink Cream Soda Cupcakes by Hun, What’s For Dinner?
Almost No Bake Lemon Cream Pie by Lisa’s Dinnertime Dish
And, a personal favorite ~
Triple Berry Punch Bowl Cake (Red White & Blue!) by The Kitchen is my Playground
If you were featured today, please don't forget to grab the Featured Button below...
Your hostesses ~
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!