Where I share something worth sharing...again...
This easy and tasty crockpot meal is one of my most favorites!
And you don't have to heat up the kitchen!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Snickerdoodle Sheet Cake by Eat Cake for Dinner
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Coleslaw Chicken Wraps by On the Home Front
Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken by Kathy's Kitchen Table
And, a personal favorite ~
Fresh Raspberry Bars by Our Table for Seven
If you were featured this week - congrats!
Don't forget to grab the button below....
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!