WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
When I share something worth sharing...again
My family LOVES these awesome biscuits. Using refrigerated biscuit
dough, they're simple to put together and fantastic to enjoy.
Whewie...can I just say it's been a royal whirlwind week???
My second cookbook...LOVE AT FIRST BITE...arrived this week and I'm having
a great time.
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Cracker Salad by Stacy Makes Cents
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Easy BBQ Chicken Sandwiches by Goodeness Gracious
Carrot Cake With Caramel Filling by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.