WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
I missed being here with you last week and trust you all enjoyed a great Thanksgiving.
Can we even believe Christmas is right around the corner??? OH MY!!
No doubt, you'll be inspired by all the amazing recipes being shared right here this week!
We want to see what dishes you have planned for your holiday meals/parties!
I'm VERY excited to share this favorite recipe I've chosen this week for
These tasty treats really do live up to their name. Dip them in chocolate, sprinkle with sea salt or eat them plain. You're sure to LOVE them!!
The recipe with the most clicks, over 4,000, wow!!!!!~
Farmers Casserole by Real House Moms
Chocolate Roll with Candy Candy Whipped Cream by Hun, What’s For Dinner?
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video. Please use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!