WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
We're soooo happy you've joined us today!
When I share something worth sharing....again...
I've had more fun with this recipe...folks can't believe this is actually
made with zucchini...cause it tastes JUST.LIKE.APPLES!
A great way to 'hide' some veggies...and use up your abundance of zucchini.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Mom’s Top Secret Patty Melts by 4 little Fergusons
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Slow Cooker Pineapple Pulled Pork by 5 Heart Home
Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich Cake by Life With The Crust Off
And, a personal favorite ~
Slow Cooker Beef Tips & Gravy by Sourdough Native
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video Please use a direct link within your post.