WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
Always so happy to have you stop by. Hope you enjoy a wonderful and safe holiday weekend.
When I share something worth sharing...again...
Oh how fun to celebrate Memorial Day with red, white & blue food!
This is more than just pretty...it's very tasty too.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Gorgonzola, Apple, Cherries, Pecans & Bacon Salad with Sweet Balsamic Dressing by Sweet Little Bluebird
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Slow Cooker Thai Chicken with Peanut Sauce by Five Heart Home
Blackberry Pie Bars by Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies
And, a personal favorite ~
Caramel Swirled Banana Bread by Table for Seven
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video Please use a direct link within your post.