Sure hope you're enjoying these cooler fall days....while they last!
It's great to warm up the kitchen by baking and making soup this time of year!
You'll have plenty of ideas here to keep you busy a while...
When I share something worth sharing...again...
Such a great way to get veggies into your family...
you'll be the only one who knows. This tastes very similar to pumpkin
sheet cake - the cream cheese frosting is a perfect match.
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Copycat Chick-fil-a Chicken Strips by Call Me PMC
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Easy Applesauce Bars by Meatloaf and Melodrama
Chocolate Zucchini Pancakes With Blueberries by Strength and Sunshine
And, a personal favorite ~
4 Ingredient Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Muffins by Together As Family
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun.When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!