WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!!
So happy you joined us today!
When I share something worth sharing...again...
We all need a quick and easy recipe to make when company is coming or for a weekend treat. This one is creamy and loaded with flavor...
sour cream, cream cheese, beans, corn, rotel tomatoes, taco seasoning...
go for it!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Hamburger Steak by Cooking with K
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Slow Cooker Cheesy Ravioli Casserole by The Farm Wife Cooks
slow cooker chocolate fondue by Honey and Birch
And, a personal favorite ~
Butternut Squash Gratin by The Kitchen is My Playground
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun.When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!