Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pecan Pie Mini Muffins

This is one of my most favorite holiday recipes and I can't get through the holidays without making these at least once.  

I LOVE 'EM!

And I can't believe! I haven't shared this recipe before!!!!

It's amazing how much they really do taste like PECAN PIE!  But they're small...mini, in fact, and such a great treat to share for any reason. 

These truly are a 'party in your mouth'!!

Only 5 simple ingredients and you're ready to mix and enjoy!!

Use a whisk or mixer to blend them.  Any way, they are terrific!!!  

I remember the day, years ago, when I found this recipe in a magazine while visiting a friend! It's been a favorite ever since!

Don't wait to make them!  You'll want them again and again. I've been asked quite a few times if I would make these for a party!

I love to use holiday mini muffin liners for a special touch. 


PECAN PIE MINI MUFFINS 

1 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. all purpose flour
1 c. chopped pecans
2/3 c. butter (no substitutes), softened 
(not melted)
2 eggs  

Preheat oven to 325. Combine sugar, flour and pecans; set aside.  In large bowl, combine butter and eggs; blend with mixer or whisk, until well blended. Stir both mixtures together until moistened. (I blend by hand). Fill greased and floured or paper-lined mini muffin cups 2/3 full.  Bake 16 - 18 minutes. 

Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen 

Linked to Mix it up Monday
Weekend Potluck  
Meal Plan Monday




No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly