Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Healthy Fall Snacks & #Chobani Meze Dips!

I was NOT compensated for this post. All thoughts/opinions are my own. 


Fall is falling quickly and that means and that means football and tail gating! I'm not big on football, probably because we didn't have it when I went to high school, and I've just never gotten into it. I loved watching my firstborn son play a year in high school, and his son played. That was always a 'kick' to see...My hubs watches it but he's not addicted to it.  

BUT...I am all about food...and fixing snacks. Probably the most eaten snack during football season is chips and dip.

And no matter what we're doing, I like to keep healthy snacks handy when we're ready to nibble

So when I saw these Chobani Meze Dips my interest was peeked because they are healthier than many other dips, made with Greek yogurt, real vegetables and all natural ingredients, I just had to try them.  Believe it or not, these awesome dips have 85% less fat and 65% fewer calories than the leading hummus.  HUH?  Believe it!

I choose the Chili Lime, but there's also Roasted Red Pepper, Three Pepper Salsa and Smoked Onion & Parmesan. (That last one sounds especially tempting to me, but they didn't have it at the store where I found the other, but I will keep looking!!) 

My hubby especially loved the Chili Lime because it had a little 'zip' to it...
totally delicious!  Even though I prefer milder foods, it was not to strong or hot for me either.  MMMM!

I needed to consider what to serve with this delicious dip, and decided on veggies right away.   Have you ever tried raw green beans for dipping?  (you can blanch them just a minute or two if you'd rather). They're wonderful.  I am all about crunch, so I love sugar peas as dippers also.  Carrot sticks, celery, zucchini and cucumber sticks are wonderful too.  


And instead of loading up on tortilla chips, I found these healthier options...they were SO tasty with this amazing dip.



Now run to the store and snatch up one or two of these special healthier dips for your next get together or game. Enjoy some healthy snacking this fall!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly