Friday, December 13, 2019

Flashback Friday - Gotta-Have Christmas Candies


WELCOME TO FLASHBACK FRIDAY! 


These treats will add so much 'sweetness' to your holidays...


SWOON!  Some have told me these are the BEST caramels they've ever eaten. 
No candy thermometer needed!!! Go for it! 

Fabulous (Chocolate Covered) or Sea Salt Caramels





Believe it...4 ingredients & only 45 seconds in the microwave?  Gotta try it to believe how awesome this fudge is! 




A favorite from my mom's recipe file...it keeps for days until you're ready to slice it...

Church Window Candy



This delicious recipe has a strong caramel flavor..crunchy cereal and
chewy dates...Irresistible!! 





The first time I ever ate this delectable candy, it was gifted to me and I
knew I HAD to have the recipe.  Simple and only 6 ingredients!  And it 
makes A LOT!

Copycat Almond Roca (or Toffee)




2 comments :

  1. What wonderful treats to share, Marsha! Anyone would be happy to receive these homemade gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much dear. I always have to share or I OD on them myself! 😛

      Delete

Printfriendly