Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blog Awards - Hurrah!

It's been some time ago, but I was so pleased to receive these awards -"Cherry on Top" and "Triple Cute" - from sweet Sudha at Wit, wok & wisdom. She has become a good email buddy and shares some delightful dishes.  Please stop by and check her out.


It's always a treat to feel noticed & appreciated huh?
PLEASE visit these talented bloggers and maybe you'll even want to subscribe to their posts?! They do go the 'extra mile' to add 'specialness' to their blogs.  I've tried recipes from each of these blogs and can testify to their YUUUMMMMiness!

So...the way this works is I am suppose to pass the awards along to 9 other bloggers, and they in turn, do the same.

In no particular order, I'm passing these awards on to...


Brenda at Sugar-Free Mom
Lark at Lark's Country Heart
Angie at A'lil Country Sugar
Tonya at 4 little Fergusons
Brandie at The Country Cook
Dorothy at Crazy for Crust
Lisa at Flour Me with Love
Loy at Grandma Loy's Kitchen
Libby at Cooking with Libby










9 comments :

  1. You rock my socks Marsha. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I'm truly honored. Big hugs and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Marsha,
    Thanks you so much for blogging about this - really kind of you!You must have been wondering where I managed to vanish the past couple of weeks.The truth is that I lost my collection of blog recipes that I was to blog about in the coming weeks in that ugly virus attack on my laptop.I have been trying hard to build back everything that I had and figured that it will be a while before I can come back.I'm still a bit jittery about the attack! Anyway, that will not stop me from dropping by at your lovely place now and then - I loved the new background that you've put up BTW:)Will write to you soon - do take care dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Pretty little thing you!
    ((((hugs))) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Marsha!! What an honor!! ((hugs)) to you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award Marsha! You rock girlfriend ;)

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly