Friday, March 2, 2012

Peanut Butter Mousse {Sugar Free}

NEWS FLASH!

My favorite Overnight Oatmeal Cake recipe was featured at Flour Me with Love's Mix it up Mondays linky party this week. It's the third time I've been featured in a few short weeks and I'm elated!
Please hop on over and check out the other features...Twix Bars...and more!

**********************

Also...I didn't know until too late, that yesterday was National Peanut Butter Day....so I figure...better late than never huh?

Here ya go...a PB Favorite!!!


At a recent sibling gathering with my hub's family, one of his sisters, Michelle, made this special dish, just for him.

(Thankfully, there were some leftovers and she sent them home with us - yippeee!!!)

It is so sinfully wonderful, I've made it a couple of times since.

I LOVE peanut butter.

This recipe uses things I keep on hand, PLUS I had just learned to make the sugar free chocolate, so since I didn't have the SF peanut butter cups on hand, I sprinkled the sugar free chocolate over the top.

Lands Sakes!  I can't wait to make this again soon.

(Be sure to check out Post #2 today for the simple 3-ingredient recipe for making sugar free chocolate - it's amazing!!)


PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE

1 (8 ozs) pkg. cream cheese, softened
3 TB. peanut butter (or more=)
1 c. Xylitol or preferred sweetener
1 (12 ozs) frozen whipped topping, thawed
Bag of sugar free Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
(I made my own sugar free chocolate and sprinkled over the top)

YUUUUUUMMMMMYYYY!!!


6 comments :

  1. Looks divine! I have to try it out this weekend! I also tagged you in a blog tag game...check it out!

    http://4you-withlove.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-tag-im-it.html

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marsha :) I'm so happy that everyone is enjoying your recipes!

    This mousse looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!! I guess we're on the same wavelength with the peanut butter desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower!! Follow me back?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum!!! Peanut butter is my favorite!! Love this recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly