Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Simple Mexicorn Dip

Yep...believe it! 

Another recipe from Tonya at 4 Little Fergusons.

I LOVE her recipes and have learned that I can 'trust' them to be wonderfully yummy....as is this simple dip.

The 'original' name for this dip is Mexican Corn Dip...but because it uses Mexicorn, I decided to rename it myself.  (If that's illegal...I'm really sorry Tonya my Friend!=)

How can you possibly go wrong by making a dish this tasty with only three...THREE....ingredients? 

It whips up in just a minute too!

I made this for Super Bowl Sunday...and actually, made it for ME.
I didn't watch the game, but have seen other recipes for corn dip and have thought about making it more times than I can say.

I love corn chips (hubby doesn't) so this was to be mine....

ALLL MINE!

I ate some of this luscious dip by the spoonfuls.

It didn't disappont...give it a try and it'll make you happy too!


Mexicorn Dip

2 (11 ozs each) cans mexicorn
1 (10 ozs) rotel tomatoes and green chilies
(may use half hot and half original)
1 (16 ozs) refrigerated french onion dip
Fritos Corn Scoops

Drain mexicorn and rotel well. In medium bowl, mix all ingredients
(except corn chips) together.  Refrigerate until cold to allow flavors to blend.  Serve with corn chips.

Linked to   Scrumptious Sunday
          Weekend Potluck

3 comments :

  1. Hello dear Marsha,
    I have 'tagged' you in my post and would love to have you come over and take a look:)Hope it will be fun for you!!Do stop by!
    http://witwokandwisdom.blogspot.com/2012/03/of-tags-and-awards-and-much-delayed-ode.html

    Cheers,
    Sudha

    ReplyDelete
  2. One can never have too many dips to try and this sounds easy peasy and delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally illegal, and you are in a heap o' trouble, Missy!

    Just teasing!:) It's No problem! Glad you are sharing this one, it's SO easy and good!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly