A WARM WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
I love cookies all year long, but especially holiday cookies.
These wonderful melt-in-your-mouth snowballs have crushed candy canes inside and candy cane powder on top. I made these for a cookie exchange last year.
Candy Cane Snowball Cookies
As some of you know, my dear hubby had a heart cath this week. He received
a stent in an artery that was 95% blocked! God is MORE than WONDERFUL! We have SO much to be thankful for. I wanted to be sure to thank all of you who prayed and sent me notes of encouragement. It means so much!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
No Bake Biscoff Cookies by Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Meatball Bubble Biscuits by Julie’s Eats & Treats
Peppermint Patty Bark by Lemons for Lulu
Dark Chocolate Pie with a Holiday Twist by Kelli's Retro Kitchen Arts
If you were featured this week, don't forget to snag the Featured Button above ...
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!