Friday, December 7, 2012

Candy Cane Snowball Cookies & Weekend Potluck #45

A WARM WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK! 
AND...

I love cookies all year long, but especially holiday cookies.
These wonderful melt-in-your-mouth snowballs have crushed candy canes inside and candy cane powder on top.  I made these for a cookie exchange last year. 
 MMM good! 

Candy Cane Snowball Cookies



As some of you know, my dear hubby had a heart cath this week.  He received
a stent in an artery that was 95% blocked!  God is MORE than WONDERFUL! We have SO much to be thankful for. I wanted to be sure to thank all of you who prayed and sent me notes of encouragement.  It means so much! 

Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...

The recipe with the most clicks was ~

No Bake Biscoff CookiesNo Bake Biscoff Cookies by Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts

Recipes that caught our attention ~

Meatball Bubble Biscuits by Julie’s Eats & Treats
Peppermint Patty BarkPeppermint Patty Bark by Lemons for Lulu

And, a personal favorite ~



Dark Chocolate Pie with a Holiday Twist by Kelli's Retro Kitchen Arts 




If you were featured this week, don't forget to snag the Featured Button above ...

Your hostesses ~
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…

We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.

Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
  1. Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
  2. LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!





7 comments :

  1. Good morning, Marsha, and I know it is a GOOD one for you and your hubby! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for hosting.
    p.s. the snowball cookies look yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting, and the candy cane snowball cookies are on my holiday cookie list. But I feel like I'm running out of time....YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marsha, thanks for hosting, enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting the Weekend Potluck! It's another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Marsha, I am so thankful that the blockage was found and a stint was able to be used. I have not been online much this week so I did not know before tonight. Take care and know I am sending a prayer of thanksgiving for you and your husband. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marsha,

    Im so glad that your Husband is doing so well!
    Sending Prayers and Hugs! =)

    So many great recipes, wonderful linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad the news on hubby is good. You have been on my mind. I will keep praying that all things go well. Such a wonderful party this week. How will I ever find the time to make all the recipes I want to make. Thanks for being a host. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly