Sunday, January 13, 2013

Butterfinger Dessert {Weight Watchers}




This is a very tasty dessert that should satisfy any sweet tooth, especially if you love Butterfinger candy bars like I do!



It's simple (& quick) to make and each serving is only 3 Weight Watchers points!  

Knowing I'm actually eating a REAL candy bar helps satisfy me, especially when I'm trying to eat healthier.  Having it topped with chocolate & caramel syrups makes me happy inside & out!

I have to 'fess up...I was short on the Cool whip, but used what I had and was very pleased.  The end result is normally thicker than in my photo. 

Thanks to Kaylee at Tobins' Tastes for this fabulous recipe. Check out her website as she shares some really yummy WW recipes! I adapted the recipe I found at her site. 



Butterfinger Dessert

{Weight Watchers}
 4 low fat graham cracker sheets
1- 8 ozs. tub fat free Cool Whip
1 Butterfinger candy bar (2 oz), crushed
1/4 c. light Chocolate Syrup
1/4 cup  sugar free Caramel Topping
Lightly spray an 8 x 8” glass dish or pan with non-fat cooking spray (butter flavored is best). Line the bottom with the graham cracker sheets. Mix together the whipped topping with half of the crushed Butterfinger. Spread the cool whip mixture over the graham crackers. Drizzle both the chocolate syrup and caramel syrup on top of the whipped topping. Sprinkle the remaining half of the Butterfinger on top. Freeze for at least 4 hours. Cut into 8 equally sized pieces.
Yield: 8 servings

Per serving = 3 Points 

Linked to Mix it up Monday
                Melt in your Mouth Monday
         Weekend Potluck
GBP Roundup - Quick & Easy

10 comments :

  1. Thanks for the shout out! So glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinned! My husband will love it...and so will I. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very yum! I like how it takes a single candy bar and spreads it out into a whole dessert with many servings so it feels like you're really indulging for a lot fewer calories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious and low points for a dessert! Thanks for sharing!

    Kelly {Adorned Well}
    http://www.adornedwell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly