WELCOME ONCE AGAIN TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
Thanks so much for joining us at our virtual table this week!
This was one of my very first posts...and a definite favorite.
Fresh grapes mixed with cream cheese, sour cream...lightly sweetened..
Keeps up to a week in the fridge! MMM good!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
My Top 10 Skinny Recipes by Skinny Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Magic Turtle Bars by Chocolate, Chocolate and More
Spinach and Cheese Lasagna Roll Ups by Taste of August
And, a personal favorite ~
Cheesey Chicken & Black Bean Enchiladas by Thriving Home
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!