Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Top 4 'Most Viewed' for 2012

I have really enjoyed seeing other bloggers post about their "Best" recipes for 2012.  

This lovely dish is the 'HIGHEST ALL TIME HITS' recipe...and it's wonderful! 

ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS! And it's a Weight Watchers recipe - you can't go wrong. 

Serve it to anyone and they will never know it's one of those 'healthier' dishes.

It's gorgeous too...just look. 


Weight Watchers Cherry Pie Fluff




Another recipe using 3 main ingredients....plus food coloring....
oh how fun!

Peanut Butter Pumpkins




This one had the most Pinterest hits..

Oven-Fried Bacon




Simple cleanup and very tasty....

Simple Crockpot Brownies



ENJOY!!!!!!!!

3 comments :

  1. Oh my, I remember all those great recipes, except the crockpot brownies...how'd I miss that one??!! Happy New Year, dear Marsha!!
    p.s. the cheeseburger soup recipe sounds tasty and I've been looking for a good one to try without potatoes...looks like I found it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the oven fried bacon too--love it! I have to go check out those cute peanut butter pumpkins--what a cool Thanksgiving treat that would be!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly