Thursday, August 1, 2013

You can now PRE-ORDER my new cookbook!

For now, I am taking pre-orders. Expecting books to arrive by August 15 and yours will be among the first mailed out.


Oh what a thrill to have another cookbook creation! I am just beside myself in awe that God would bless me this way. 


This page will become a tab on my blog Home page.  

Of the 202 Total Tasty Recipes in this book...

Over 100 recipes have "6 Ingredients or Fewer"...
Several have only 3 or 4...some even only TWO!

  Over 50 are 'Lighter Choices'...most of them giving you options for fat/sugar free ingredients....and some Weight Watchers Points!


Here are a few 'tastes' of the recipes included in this latest release...

Appetizers 
*Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
*Groovy Guacamole
*Pineapple Ham Crescents
*White Chili Dip 

Beverages....
*Easy Eggless Eggnog
*Skinny Banana Raspberry Shake
*Orange Julius
*Sunshine Punch (Lighter Choice)

Soups...
*Black & White Bean Chili
*Crockpot Meatball Soup
*Turkey & Wild Rice Soup

Salads...
*Arctic Pink Freeze 
*Fruited Broccoli Salad
*"Pink Cadillac" Jello Salad (Lighter Choice)

Veggies & Side Dishes...
*Ballpark Beans
*Hot Pineapple Casserole
*Microwave Corn on the Cob

Breads & Breakfast...
*Best Ever Breakfast Casserole
*BLT Breakfast Muffins
*Cherry Quick Bread

Main Dishes...
*Crockpot Stroganoff Meatballs
*Scalloped Potatoes & Pork Chops
*Potato Chip Chicken Strips (with Healthy Honey Mustard Sauce)
*Oven Chili Dogs

Desserts...
(There are 45 of them!)
*Dad's Favorite Lemon Chess Pie
*Luscious Lemon Sheet Cake (3 ingredients)
*Skinny Chocolate Cupcakes with Glaze
*German Chocolate Bars (5 ingredients)
*Crockpot Cheesecake
*Black Forest Trifle (Lighter Choice) 
*Creamsicle Pudding (Lighter Choice)

Cookies...
*Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Blue Ribbon Winner)
*Orange Creamsicle Cookies
*Super Sized Sugar Cookies
*Waffle Iron Cookies

Candy...
*Best Ever Caramels
*Coconut Balls
*Two Tone Fudge

This And That...
*Bacon Roses
*Garlic & Parmesan Chex Croutons
*Poppin' Peanut Butter Popcorn

Kids Korner..
*Orange Cream Pops
*Peanut Butter Magic Shell Ice Cream Topping
(3 ingredients & sugar free option)
*Chocolate Dipped Spoons

Homemade Mixes & Substitutes...
*Homemade (Sugar Free) Chocolate Bars/Chunks
*Homemade Fabric Softener
*Simple Vanilla Creamer (3 ingredients)


To use your credit or debit card, please use PayPal to send payment to my email address...thebetterbaker@gmail.com, (Paypal link below) and be sure to include your mailing address and let me know how many books you'd like...or send a check to: Marsha Baker, PO Box 938, Pioneer, OH  43554.

Official PayPal Seal
The price is $15 each, plus $4 shipping per book. (OH residents add $1.05 tax)

SORRY - USA ORDERS ONLY!!!!




I'm hoping you'll consider giving them for Christmas gifts!  I LOVE being able to sign them so if you have names you want me to add, please let me know.


HAPPY COOKING and EATING!!!! I'd really love to hear what your favorites are...






2 comments :

  1. How exciting! =)
    Im going to order your Cookbook very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty - I love it and all the recipes sound great! I was tickled to see you mention my cookies. :D Looking forward to purchasing my copy but it might not be till the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly